I have pseudotumor cerebri which for the ones that don't know it is really too much spinal fluid in the brain and it the fluid compresses on the pituitary gland making it look like a tumor, but not really a tumor. And so the pituitary gland cannot do its job correctly by secreting the hormones that is needs to secrete. As of right now I am on medication for it and its doing fine, but ttc and with this condition, this condition will be worse when I get pregnant because of all the hormones. I was wondering anyone else had this condition as well and could help me on any pointers. I do have a neurologist that is the best. I have had this condition since I was 15 and I am now 27 nxt month I will be 28. Please respond if anyone knows someone that has had it and was pregnant or they are pregnant and have the same condition! Thank you! Greatly appreciated.
0 Replies • 5 years ago
More Discussion posts
More posts by acollier8127
- Not known my last menstrual period
- I had a fever of 101.6 yesterday, sign of implantation?
- Which brand of prenatal vitamins are better?
- Can you be 9 week pregnant with twins and start showing, and not know it?
- Anyone have watery like CM before AF a couple of day before AF?
- How long does implantation take?
- View more...