Community post

Question

HELLO LADIES NEED SOME ADVICE

goodmorning/afternoon i am currently 17,18 dpo no period as of yet slight cramping here and there some nausa in the am and throughout the day nothng to bad not really to sleepy either i took a test but it was what i believed to be neg i too it around 14 dpo i am waiting untill the 1st to try another one just incase my hcg hadnt built up yet i usuallyget my period when its due so idk whats going on arent u supposed to get it around 14 dpo that would mean im 4 days late

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Could mean pregnancy or it could mean you didn't ovulate when you thought you did... give it 2 more days and test. If no + HPT then it may be a good idea to go to the doctors so they can run tests or put you on a med to induce your period if you are in fact not pregnant

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

9 years ago

I agree with Hzlgreeneyes, I would wait a few days then test.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo