Community post

Question

Going crazy here.

OK so I'm losing my mind. I got a positive opk on June 3. Did bd on June 2. I'm 10dpo. I keep getting a bfn. But I SWEAR my cervix is sitting higher. I kinda had to really reach to feel it and it felt like maybe it was sitting sideways because I had a hard time find the opening.like I really struggled to find it. And my cm is thick and kinda... like when I pull it apart between my fingers it sticks to both fingers and kinda roped between them. It's creamy, white, with maybe a yellowish tinge. AM I PREGNANT?????? Or just overly hopeful???

We all need a baby dust fairy to sprinkle it around. A sprinkle here. A sprinkle there. SPRINKLES EVERYWHERE. *****BABY DUST*****

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I really wouldnt use cm or cp to determine a pregnancy, stick with what ur tests are telling u for now and dont let the other factors tell u otherwise. Cp can change rather quickly and for no reason, a high cervix doesnt mean ur pregnant and neither does a lack of or increase in cm. I really think ur settin' urself up for a huge letdown if u trust those signs over what a hpt says. And dont get me wrong, in no way am I saying u arent pregnant or that u wont have that when pregnant, just that u shouldnt over analyze the little things.

Best of luck, hopefully ur tests show up positive in the next cpl days!! =))

9 years ago

Also, 10 dpo may be too early for you. I just got my bfp on 11 dpo in the afternoon, fmu didn't pick it up. I had tested everyday from 8 dpo. Also, the test you are using may have an effect on the result.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo