Community post

Question

How can I o 2 times with out af?

I had AF feb 15 according to clear blue I ovulated on Feb 25 last week I took multiple hpt and got all bfn I Never got AF I took a opk again yesterday I got a flashing smile today a solid how can I be ovulating again when I missed my period???

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Have you done a pregnancy test? It is just that I've read about some ladies getting positive for ovulation and pregnancy test at the same time?

10 years ago

Opal: she mentioned getting bfn's...
Eve: Have you spoken to a doctor about the lack of a period? Are you having any pain or anything? I had something like this happen like a week or so ago. My cycle went 47 days before my doctor did an ultrasound and found a cyst on my right ovary. She put me on birth control and then I got my period the second day on birth control. I got positive opks up until I started my period on the pill, but I was getting all negatives on hpt's so I was told to start the meds ASAP. I really think you should see a doctor.

10 years ago

K, here's the thing, a positive opk does not guaranty an ovulation. U can have many surges and never release an egg. So, u may not have O'd with the first set of positives, and are now attempting it again. I would speak with ur doctor about having ur progesterone tested to see if u did in fact ovulate, then he/she can go from there and either induce af or have u tested for pregnancy via bloodwork and decide the best course of action based on those results. Blood work is the only way ur gonna confirm anything at this point. I would consider temping next cycle, then u can eliminate this did I?/didnt I? O worry u have.

Good luck! =))

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo