Community post

Discussion

im late but testing negative wtf

So my and dh have been trying for 6 months now other than opk I can never tell when im going to O so we just baby b/d every night from day 13 to 24. I have 30 to 31day cycles so this month like every month I checked my cervix on day 22 but this time it was obviously open and there was ewcm so we did it twice lol he even left work early to b/d so on count 9dpo I took a test and a very faint line appeared at like 3 mins we were so happy and I had even threw up 11dpo and 13dpo my normal temp is 97.9 but for the past 10days its been 98.7 and since 12dpo my nipple have been hard dark sensitive and kind of cold so af was due yesterday and I always spot the night before but I didn't I didn't start yesterday now im late she hasn't came its 2 days later so I retested but got a bfn how is this possible feeling irritated! :-(

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I meant I O on june 22nd not on day 22 of cycle sorry lol

9 years ago • Post starter

I meant I O on june 22nd not on day 22 of cycle sorry lol

Test in the morning your urine will be stronger! Good Luck! 15dpo for me and still getting bfn!

User Image

9 years ago

Im 15 dpo too Im horrible at morning test because I have to go to bad lol sad but true but can ppl really get a negative on a 5 day sooner test the day before af and still be pregnant? I just assumed I was out since I got a bfn at 13dpo I might try in 2 days if af doesn't come. GL to u 2

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo