Community post

Question

currently in my tww

today I am on CD 20 & experiencing a very decent amount of white creamy/clumpy CM and some cramping. cervix is high and softish (not very firm). my schedule is not regular, so I am not completely sure when I ovulated...last cycle was 23 days. I did have EWCM, followed by a wetter watery CM and now this white creamy/chunky CM. I have no signs of AF at all. this cycle seems to be very different from when I first started tracking 4 cycles ago.

ideas? does this sound promising??

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Since you are irregular (like me) This means that your cm and cervical position can be irregular as well. In fact, I have been pregnant twice, and both times my cm and cervix were different. Not one "sign" was consistent. I dont know why girls pay so much attention to these things. These two "signs" are not very good indicators of anything but ovulation and an oncoming period. In no way can they be used to predict pregnancy. It just isnt reliable.

HOWEVER! :) ... If you have cm that is just so odd that it cant possibly be ignored.. such as an enormous glob of ewcm (and I mean freakin HUGE!) when your period is due, but no period. Then I'd say ok... there is a reason to test. Our bodies can fluctuate a lot. But anything too abnormal, for you. I'd get checked out.

Good luck.

10 years ago

UPDATE

my CM has increased since yesterday.there is a lot more of it. its white, but on toilet paper it shows a tint of yellow.I'm seserious, I really cant remember it being this wet before...

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo