Community post

Question

6 positive pregnancy tests, but "not pregnant" clearblue digital advanced? HELP!

Since 8DPO I had a very faint positive (using First Response). The next day, 9DPO...same thing. Now this morning, 10DPO, I used 2 different brands to make sure and the Clear Blue + showed a faint positive, so did the dollar store one, and the first response...BUT the Clear Blue Digital Advanced said "Not Pregnant".

Oh, and I spotted last night...light red/pink with a brownish color. This morning, I just had hints of the brown cm. Is it still implanting...? Is that why I'm having all of these faint positives?

The only "main symptoms" I have is tender breasts/nipples and no signs of my period (usually it comes between 25-27 days...and right now, today is CD29.

PLEASE HELP!!! I need some advice.....what's going on!?

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

well the exact same thing has happened to me, at 9 dpo i took a first response test and came up very faint positive, the next day i took another clear blue digital and it came up not pregnant, took another clear blue plus test and it came up faint positive. so the next day i took a first response again and it came up positive within 2 mins. that was 2 days ago i haven't took anything since but i know i'm pregnant, i have apt for doc today to confirm, period due today but i have all the signs of being pregnant.. you are pregnant 2 if you tested faint positive in more than one test.. congratulations xx sometimes the digital give off negative because we test with them to early..

10 years ago

Clear Blue Advanced requires a higher level of pregnancy hormones in order to give you a positive. Since you have taken FRER and have had positives on several tests, I would assume that you are pregnant and I would wait a week or so before testing with another CBA. Good luck!

10 years ago

Oh thank you!!! I knew I wasn't just seeing things! My hubby saw the lines too.

I feel better now :) :) xxxx

10 years ago • Post starter

This happened to me last month (January 2014) and sadly the result was a chemical pregnancy. I had positive FRER's starting at 10 DPO and also on 11 and 12 DPO but when I did the digital it showed "not pregnant." I went to my midwife and had a blood draw which showed I was pregnant but the HCG level was only six 13 DPO. I had very sore breasts and pretty regular spotting starting on Day 7 that ranged from brown to light poink and then to red. I began cramping and bleeding heavily at 14 DPO that lasted six days.

I just wanted to share my experience with you, even though it is not the most positive story. On the plus side, I ovulated a few days late in February and am 2 DPO hoping for another BFP that lasts 40 weeks!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo