Community post

Question

Finally....I have proof I ovulated!

I didn't use an opk yesterday (completely forgot...oops!) This morning, Innoticed a temp jump from 97.3 to 97.7 and the opk test showed a Solid Smiley Face!!! Finally!!!!!! I'm on CD 20 -wow!! :-)

*the opk I used is the CB Dig Advanced

7 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

**CORRECTION** my temperature yesterday morning waa 97.2!

10 years ago • Post starter

Ooooooh be careful with that one!! A lot of the time ur temps sits low then spikes and u get a positive opk, then it drops back again (which is actually O) then the rise starts and continues (with dips, of course). Def bd for the next 2-3 days, without testing yesterday, its really hard to know for sure if this is day 2 of surge or day 1. Its also pretty uncommon to O on the day u get the positive (it does happen tho) which means today may not be the rise after O ur thinking it is.

10 years ago

I just now tried to update my chart on here...

**and this morning I have creamy cm! I'm definitely thinking I o'd!!

Can't see ur chart so I wouldnt know. U can O with creamy cm, not saying u didnt O, just think u should keep the possibility open that it didnt happen when u think...esp if ur new to charting.
Good luck! =))

10 years ago

ok!! :) we're making sure to BD still lol

I finally seen your response on another question you posted and i just responded and explained how to temp. But it looks like you've got it nailed. I'm very happy for you. :) I wish you the best of luck.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo