Community post

Discussion

going to test tmrw morn!!! anyone else?

i'm just excited because af is due tomorrow and i have no sign of her coming..and so many pregnancy signs.. so i am going to test with my fmu and pray for a bfp!! this is only the first month we have tried for baby #2 :) this is only the third cycle my body has gone thru since my daughter and i've always heard you were more fertile after having a baby..any comments on that? anyway, the past 2 times i always spotted a few days before af really arrived, but this month i've had nothing. hopefully just another good sign?? good luck everyone :) baby dust to all!!

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

keep us update!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

no af & a bfn :( I guess i'm out.

12 years ago • Post starter

You're not out until she shows!! I'm LATE and I'm still getting BFN. Don't give up!

12 years ago

Update: ended up being a week late. Yesterday I had my very first VERY faint second line. Started spotting that afternoon and had my full blown period today. Life is just cruel sometimes. I guess it just wasn't meant to be this month (again)

You still in the running?

12 years ago

af has just arrived :(

12 years ago • Post starter

sorry to hear that Now we are pretty much cycle buddies I guess??

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo