Community post

Discussion

ttc my #1!

View Full Post

HEY LADIES IVE BEEN TTC FOR A LITTLE OVER 3 YRS & IT HAS BEEN A LITTLE STRESSFUL BUT I AM VERY DETERMINED TO HAVE MY OWN LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY! SO FAR THIS MONTH I MISSED MY PERIOD AND IM 2WKS LATE .I'VE HAD 5 NEGATIVE HPTs AND 1 NEGATIVE BLOOD TEST . I DONT WANT TO GIVE UP YET. IS THERE ANYONE ELSE OUT THERE LIKE ME?

***BABY DUST AND SUPPORT ***

waitingonmy#1

15 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 15 of 15 Replies

Update: ended up being a week late. Yesterday I had my very first VERY faint second line. Started spotting that afternoon and had my full blown period today. Life is just cruel sometimes. I guess it just wasn't meant to be this month (again)

12 years ago

I'm fairly new to this site:) My husband and I have been trying for about 6 months. April was the 1st month where my symptoms were soooo prominent that I truly thought we may have conceived.....then that witch showed today with fire in her eyes!:(lol I wish you all the best in ttc!! Prayers & baby dust for us all:)

12 years ago

Still no period n still not pregnant....I jus don't understnd!!!!

waitingonmy#1

12 years ago • Post starter

well af finally came which isnt such a bad thng bc hopefully i will ovulate. im thinking about tryng the PRESEED product...i heard alot about it .. what do you guys think??

waitingonmy#1

12 years ago • Post starter

I say try it! My husband and I have been trying for 1.5 years, and last month we used preseed for the first time (like giving the good ole college try) and I got to 5 wks, but unfortunately had an early miscarriage. I don't think it's a coincidence that the one month we start really using it is the ONLY month out of a year and a half that we even had a shot. Worth the money. Do it. :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo