Community post

Question

sick of rude people ..enough said .

sorry this has nothing to do with a question of pregnancy ...but just feel it had to be said .

what is the point in sending ppl messages for them to ignore you ,its bloody very rude ...were all in the same boat on this site ...why ask to keep in touch ..and then ignore any messages that are sent ??

very peed off with this ...also i notice once someone gets pregnant on here ..they dont bother ...would be nice to hear that u got a happy ending to ure journey ..NO ONE EVER COMES BACK AFTER THEY CONCEIVE ,,WELL LITTLE FEW ...I PROMISE YPU ALL IF IM LUCKY ENOUGH TO CONCEIVE ..U WONT BE ABLE TO SHUT ME UP ...AND I WILL SHARE EVERYTHING WITH EVERYONE ON HERE ....JUST SAYING ...

RANT OVER ...

10 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

Not all of us are that way. I wouldn't worry about it, it's better to have a few great friends than 100's of shitty ones! Good luck!! =))

11 years ago

The pregnant ones go to the sister site countdownmypregnancy.com but they are still here.

11 years ago

I promise you girl once I confirm mine you will be among the first to know because I will also not shut up

11 years ago

Countdown my pregnacy isn't that good nobody talks over there, I prefer it here :)

11 years ago

I'm pregnant and still here :)

11 years ago

Just checking I had answered your messages... I think I'm clear,
I noticed on one thread some poor lass asked for advice with twin pregnancy,she got ripped apart which was so sad, I love seeing people's positive test and hearing how they get on.
If I manage it agin I shall join you and shout from the rooftop... We are all in the same boat to support from start to finish I hope x

11 years ago

HI LADIES .....wow im being listened to ...so thankyou ......thankyou for listining to me ..means a lot ...i just feel sometimes im talking to a brick wall ..........sorry .........just this TTC is really getting to me now ....but did mean what i said ....ppl ask you to message them ..u do ...then no answer ......why ????just dont see the point in wasting someones time .I notice a lot of you ladys are from America i think ...going with thw chat ...well im from SCOTLAND ....and we dont have have the things u have for ttc ...but through getting to know ppl on here i have bought a lot of stuff from the internet from a little help from some of you nice ladys on here ...so thnkyou ....sorry for my rant ...but just to here all those ladys telling us there final results ...sending u all baby dust and positive thoughts x

11 years ago • Post starter

Have you looked into reflexology? I'm still doing it mainly for fertilty but I do love it and has a big success rate for kick starting our rotten eggs,well my rotten eggs anyway
So rant over baby dust flying your way too x

11 years ago

Winnie pooh.....I am pregnant And still here. If anyone has any questions I would be more than happy to talk. It took us 13 months and some assistance from vitamins, preseed, etc. good luck ladies and please write if you would like to talk! I will respond!

11 years ago

I just saw this question and I HAD to answer it! I too have either been ignored or shot down by some very rude women on this site. Sad to hear it's happening to a few of us but in a way I am happy to hear I am not alone. I cannot wait to be pregnant with my second bub and I will shout it from the roof tops! Best of luck to you my dear and don't listen to the haters.

MummaRomer84

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo