Community post

Question

4 weeks pregnant and Cramping is this normal please help I've had 2 M/C im super paranoid !!!

I just found out i am 4 weeks pregnant. I've had 2 miscarriages in the past so now im extremely paranoid. I get these cramps theyre not too painful that last about a second i feel it a few times a day. Then i get a sharp pain once in a while like once a day or once every few days and my uterus feels tight. Is this normal?? Im really worried. Have any of you experienced what i am experiencing and had a normal full term pregnancy ???? I remember with my last pregnancy that ended in M/C i had intense cramps every time i moved or stood up. I don't feel that way with this pregnancy

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Emarie19, i have just had a D&C for a missed miscarriage but it wasnt a normal miscarriage, My baby had a chromisome abnormality and died but everything continued to grow as per usuall, the bub didnt die until around 6.5 weeks but anyway when i i was around 4 weeks til around 5 weeks i had lots of cramping and sometimes it would get that bad i would have to breath through it! I rang my fertlity clinic because i was worried and they said that it was nothing to worry about cramping is very common in early pregnancy and it was most likley my uterus streatching! I really hope that is what it is and im sure you have nothing to worry about, if you go onto most pregnancy sites and ask this question most women will say the same as me! Good luck hun....

Me 28 - DP 30 HSG all clear, very high AFC 42 SA 27million on Menevit,2% Normal Mild Teratospermia Been TTC since June 2011 Aug 2012 10dpo 10 weeks little boy Trisomy 16 Jan 2013 9dpo CP July 2013 1st round of Tamoxifen 20mg Ovidrel trigger and 4 pregnyl booster shots IVF November 2013 6 eggs collected, 5 Fertilized normally, Transferred 1 beautiful compacting 3 day morula, froze 4... FET Feb 2014 4DP5DT, Beta 11DP5DT 647 User Image

11 years ago

It's normal I had a lot of mild cramping the first few Weeks pregnancy. I also got the sharp pain when standing or moving to quickly. My Doc said it is everything stretching and take it as good sign.

11 years ago

Thank You ladies im just really paranoid since I've had 2 M/C already.

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank You ladies im just really paranoid since I've had 2 M/C already.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo