Community post

Question

Anyone 19 dpo and pregnant?

Im looking for a buddy!!! Even if you arent exactly 19dpo its fine of course, im just looking for a buddy!! Baby dust to all!

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi meredith880, I'm 6 weeks 3 days pregnant! I didn't really have any symptoms when I found out I was pregnant. In fact the month that we found out, we were not even trying. I just took a test and blam, after 6 six years of ttc, and all the doctor visits and money we spent, we finally got pregnant without doing anything. I was trying everything there is to get pregnant, nothing worked.

11 years ago

Yep I am 14 dpo and found out on day 9 that I was pregnant. I am really excited, but are you guys nervous at all about miscarriage? This is our first so I don't really know. Im 26 and I am healthy, but I just keep hearing about all of those horrible stories. When are you guys going to tell the fam and close friends??

11 years ago

Hi Meredith880,
I am 20 DPO and just found out today that I am between 3-4 weeks. Very nervous cos I'm bleeding and cramping. Hopefully I can see my OB tomorrow. Baby dust all over! And Congrats!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo