Community post

Question

Is this HCG level ok??

I got my hcg level checked for the first time this pregnancy 48 hours ago (at 3 weeks 5 days) and just heard today that it was 101. I just got a repeat one done so I'm waiting on the results of that one but I'm just wondering if you guys think 101 is good for this stage of pregnancy? I have miscarried 3 times in the last year, only one of those times did I get my hcg checked and it was at 3 weeks 5 days that time too and it was only 18 and that went up from 10 in 48 hrs...not good. So I'm hoping this time is it and numbers look good! Your input is appreciated :)

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi Meredith. Congrats! I think it looks great. Always a bit nerve-wracking waiting for that second set of numbers, but looks good so far. Are you taking progesterone supplements? Wishing you a 9-month healthy pregnancy and will keep you and your little one in prayer. :)

11 years ago

That's an excellent number! You're going to have so many worries in the next few months... so natural after what you've been through, but the good news is, this is just the first worry of many. In other words, you're having a BABY :) Really, truly, that's a great number (I've had multiple losses and lots of experience) xoxo

11 years ago

Thanks girls, and yes I'm on progesterone :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo