Community post

Question

Anyone else 12 DPO and pregnant?? I want a buddy!!

I am 12 dpo and pregnant, i have had 3 miscarriages this year so i dont know how this pregnancy will go. I would love to talk to someone who is also pregnant and if your the same dpo or close that would be awesome!!! But i will talk to anyone!! Just want some friends and encouragement )

8 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Hi I am 13dpo and just found out today morning that I am indeed pregnant.

11 years ago

Im 11 dpo and pretty positive that im pregnant but havent tested yet ill give you a list of my symptoms and you tell me if i sound like im pregnant:). So my breast are itchy sometimes painful an my nipples are are WAY darker and bigger and have blue puffy veins on the nipples i have had ovary cramps and a sharp throbbing breast pain on and off im exhausted 247 but at night have tons of trouble sleeping but during the day could sleep alot I've had headache's a sore throat and my cervix is closed hard and low and always crave spicy foods also last night randomly started throwing up for hours!

11 years ago

Im 11 dpo and pretty positive that im pregnant but havent tested yet ill give you a list of my symptoms and you tell me if i sound like im pregnant:). So my breast are itchy sometimes painful an my nipples are are WAY darker and bigger and have blue puffy veins on the nipples i have had ovary cramps and a sharp throbbing breast pain on and off im exhausted 247 but at night have tons of trouble sleeping but during the day could sleep alot I've had headache's a sore throat and my cervix is closed hard and low and always crave spicy foods also last night randomly started throwing up for hours!

11 years ago

11 years ago

11 years ago

my answers or questions are always from my phone so it sends out multiples

11 years ago

Hi, I am 12 DPO but not sure if I'm pg or not. AF is due in two days. My boobs have been sore for about a week, and I've been having creamy cm for about a week. I've had headaches and a sore throat. I can't sleep at night and then I'm exhausted during the day. I've been gassy and bloated feeling. I want to test but when I've done it in the past I've always gotten a BFN so I'm nervous. We've been trying off and on for abt 4 years. According to the dr we should have no problem getting pg. I don't know if I should test in the morning or wait til I've missed AF. Today I've been more hungry than normal and a little nauseous and I've been light headed for the last few days. What do you think?

11 years ago

Hi Meredith880,
I am only 7 DPO- just got my BFP this morning.. so I am REALLY nervous and paranoid.. as I have had 4 losses previously.. most recently 08/02/2012. The Dr. has me on Progesterone and BA this time around, as they have found NOTHING wrong with me after every test under the sun! I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us and keep you in my prayers that all goes well.. I obviously understand how exciting and yet fearful it can be to have that BFP after a loss. Good luck!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo