Community post

Question

FRUSTRATED AND HEARTBROKEN!

Today is cycle day 29 for me! I think I am 8-9 DPO... I took clomid this month days 3-7. (100 mg) We bd on cycle day 10,13,16,17. i tested on cycle day 28 in the evening and got a negative result. I am thinking maybe too early?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?!?!? HELP!

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

8-9 dpo is way too early to test. Usually you want to wait until 14dpo at least, although some people get their BFPs a bit earlier.

Implantation can take place anywhere from 6-12 dpo, but the most common is 8-10dpo and then it takes a few days for the hcg to build up in your urine to get a positive test.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

I agree... way to early to test! Don't give up hope!!!! It will happen! I have done Clomid for 8 cycles and finally was switched to Letrozole. Got my BFP this cycle (2nd cycle)... very faint line on 12 DPO... got a much stronger line on 15 DPO (today)! Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes... hang in there you aren't out yet! It took 28 cycles for me... .it is heart breaking, but in the end SO WORTH every bit of it! Big Hugs!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo