Community post

Discussion

Anyone late 30's and up trying to conceive again? :) Pt.2

View Full Post

Part 2 of the original "Anyone 38 and higher trying to conceive again? :)" thread started in Feb.

Here's part one of the thread:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8372

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

327 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

91 - 100 of 327 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies!!!! :D

I have a line........ it's very faint and very early, but come on baby stick!!! I am sitting at the kitchen table just crying...

Do you see it?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7629914.html
T
xxxoo

Angel...Woooooo!! Congratulations!!

11 years ago

I see the line clearly!!!

11 years ago

Hopeful- I so see that line it is there, wooohooo, yaaaaay girl!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

k just need to get the rest of y'alls BFP's. With Spring brings new life :)

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hopeful... Yay!!! Congrats! Very happy for you... Keep them BFPs coming! ;)

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

@torontochick, angel197088,hopefulat40 congrrats on the BFP's and .

AFM-DH and I are doing better we olan to try next month and have an appoinment with a new RE on the 20th of next month I hope all gpes well.

User Image ME: 36 and DS DH: 34 and DS TTC Our first together

11 years ago

Hopefulat40!!! That's a very good looking BFP for 8dpo!!! Congrats and lots of sticky dust!

torontochick...maybe since yours was IVF they will give you an early ultrasound. Hope your little bean keeps growing and growing!

angel, there is no way I'd be able to keep it from my DH for that long! Maybe give him an early Father's Day present!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I'm doing pretty good. My trigger shot is almost gone. I think by Wednesday the test will be completely negative. I've been cramping on and off since the IUI, but yesterday it was actually very uncomfortable. It only felt good to be laying down, so that's what I did most of the day. I will probably keep testing until AF is supposed to show and hopefully it won't take too much longer before my tests start getting darker again! I'm 5dpiui today.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

OK well it ended up being a memorial day surprise for hubby. because when we went to my family's place for a picnic I tried to hide my baby bump, (yes with how many pregnancies I have had I pop this early) and everyone noticed and picked up on it, what the heck??? hubby hadn't even noticed, lol. So I had to tell him, so yep I caved, I just couldn't have everyone else knowing and not him. He is a bit reserved about it at the moment, because of the miscarriages.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies,

I've been sitting in the wings just reading and rooting for
each of you!

Hopeful: I see it and I am praying it sticks for you.

Angel: Great news! I can't believe you are showing, wow!

Toronto: Welcome back! You went to the one spot in Spain that I'm not familiar with, the Islands. Maybe some day:).

Hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM: I'm 2 DPO and I was surprised to see the smiley face on the OPK. I ovulated on CD18 after my miscarriage, I wasn't sure what to expect. 2WW for me.

User Image Me: 39 DH: 40 DS: 2.5 (3 in October) conceived at 35, born at 36 11/11 mc 8 weeks 2/12 mc 4 weeks 5/12 mc 5 weeks

11 years ago

Mama_Belle - I only went to one of the island - but there are several... three in the Mediterranean sea (Mallorca is one of them) and then there are the Canary islands, I think there are also three or four off the coast of North Africa...

Congrats to o'ing again so quickly and FX for the TWW!!

I am just checking in quickly from work... Got my beta #2 today and I can now say that I am sufficiently preggers until proven otherwise by u/s (which will be on June 12th). My beta was 4532 at 25dpo. That's right in range were it should be.

I will keep checking back in with you!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

11 years ago

Hi everyone!!

Angel - how very exciting that you can't keep it secret because you're showing!!

Hopeful - I def saw the line!! Congrats!

Toronto - Such good news!!

Wantbaby2 - Good luck with the new appt., keep us posted!

Hope everyone else is good!!

So I am 2 dpo and my tummy has popped! I am trying not to get too excited. The last two times I was pregnant, I popped really early. The strange thing is when I entered my dates into the calculator it shows you the estimated due date. Wasn't ready for this one...I lost my mom (my best friend) to breast cancer 14 years ago...the date? Her birthday!! Keep thinking she is working in mysterious ways! :) Won't know for sure for a bit, but keeping fingers crossed!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo