Community post

Question

Feeling like a balloon??

Hi, just wondered if anyone else is having similar symptoms. I am 10dpo and have been experiencing period cramps (which i would only ever get when on my period), sore bbs, fatigue and slight backache. My biggest problem however is bloatedness and gas!! I cant stop! I have been slightly constipated (TMI sorry) but im feeling constant pulling on my stomache which is making me feel sick. On the whole I feel really run down. Anyone else in the same boat? Im holding out till AF is due (30th) before testing.

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I am in the same boat! Holy cow... Windy lol... So run down. Crampy on opposite side than I ovulated on. Stabbing 3 pains last night. Constipated some days. I am due for period 30 or 31st.

11 years ago

I have the similar symptoms as you. I'm 13DPO, I feel bloated and empty. I've had some spotting, it happened twice but both times after DH and I BD and then was gone. I've also had TMI to go the bathroom really bad once, but now back to normal. I took a HPT and it as a BFN at 11 DPO :( I hope it was too early. I'm going to try to wait until the 29th to test again because AF is suppose to be here Friday. I hope she doesn't show.
Good luck, I hope you get your BFP.

11 years ago

I haven't had any spotting but was sure I felt implantation at 8dpo. Fingers crossed! Think if I do get a BFP I don't know how I will cope 9 months of this discomfort! Good luck to both of you! Hopefully we will all be happy ladies in the next few days with our BFPs :D

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm in same boat too! I'm 9-10 dpo and AF due 10-30 or around there. Same exact symptoms!!

Boy- 12/03 Girl- 09/06 Girl- 12/09 12/22/09-03/24/10 TL: 12/22/09 TR: 11/16/11 TTC #4: 01/2012 HSG: 10/2012 (all open, clear, everything looks great) Clomid #1: 11/3/2012- 50mg 5-9 Clomid #2: 12/5/2012- 50mg 5-9 Clomid #3: 1/6/2013- 50mg 5-9 & IUI round 1 1/20/2013 Clomid #4: 2/6/2013- 50mg 3-7 & IUI round 2 2/14/2013

11 years ago

Well I did a bit of internet searching last night and lots of pregnant women report having this bloating from finding out they were pregnant up until 10 weeks. I know it's not wise to get my hopes up but I have never experienced this type of bloating before AF. When are you going to test kkburke7? Keep me updated on the results! Good luck to you!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo