Community post

Success story

I got my BFP!

Me and my partner have been trying to conceive for 3 cycles which I know is very short compared to other couples but it still felt like a life time! I tested on 11 dpo and it looked like a BFN at first glance but if you looked at it whilst cockeyed and squinting a very very faint line was there. My partner was not convinced so I tested again at 13 dpo. The line was there but once again was very faint, however more visible than the one at 11dpo. What was ridiculous was before this occured I would have said anyone with this result would have been pregnant but its hard to believe when it happens. We tested again at 14dpo and once again a faint line appeared but was more visible than the previous one. STILL NOT SATISFIED, my partner had me do another test at 15dpo, this time I used a clear blue digital and it showed pregnant. Even with this it is still hard to believe it has happened, the only confirmation for me now is my missing period. I am now 5 weeks and just hope this baby lasts the whole 9 months because we are both so happy.

What we did differently? We simply BD every night around ovulation and sometime in the morning.

I was determined not to read into symptoms as in previous cycles I did and it turned out I wasn't pregnant. Things which were unoticable this cycle were sore bbs from 3dpo! This was very unusual for me and my bbs have been sore since, the pain gradually getting worse! I tried to ignore this but at 9dpo I found spotting in my underwear. This wasnt discoloured discharge it was like I had began my period early, a dark brown streak which could not have been missed. Following on from this was tinged discharge for the next two days and period like cramps and aches. I did not experience fatigue but from around 14 dpo I have had severe back ache.

Good luck to all, you will get your BFP just keep trying :) xxxx

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo