Community post

Question

9 DPO!!!! NEGATIVE RESULT??? CONFUSED :/

Im currently 9 dpo. Ive took a h.p.t. and it still says "negative". But ive been having a lot of the pregnancy symptoms on here. There have been a lot of women on here that also got a "positive result and they were only 9 dpo. Is it still too early to test?

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

unfortunately everyones symptoms are different and the perfect symptoms don't necessarily mean you are pregnant. However.....9dpo is VERY early. There are some women who get a positve but most will not that soon. Best time is between 12dpo until your missed period. Gl! I hope your right and you get your bfp soon!

California Conceptions DDE #1 2/10/14 Baseline Ultrasound 2/15/14 Start Lupron 3/7/14 Lining check 3/11/14 transferred two embies!!! User Image

11 years ago

hi...
Ive had a load of symptoms many months & gotten bfn....
followed by af
I think its soooo cruel that af symptoms & preg symptoms are almost the same...
However you could still get ur bfp.... its still early days for u.. I would wait untill at least 11 dpo to test
implamtation can take up tp 9 days & then it takes a couple of days for the hormone level to show on a test

Im on cd 23 of a 26/27 day cycle... somehow i have managed to refrain from testing....
but think im going to give in & test tomorrow

11 years ago

Hi! I am 10dpo and I am dying to test but I am going to stick it out til At LEAST 12dpo. Even at 12dpo you still have a chance to get a bfp if it's negative then. Some people don't even get a positive until a week after their missed period. I know that a lot of people on these websites get positive tests real early, but actually getting a BFP before 12dpo is not that common. But trust me, I know how hard it is to not poas!! I am making myself not bc I am scared of the disappointment. I have had pregnancy symptoms ever since I started ttc and I always end up with a BFN!! :( BUT I have faith that as long as we never give up and we try then if it's God's will, it will happen! Good luck to you!! And I hope that we both get a BFP VERYYYY soon! :)

11 years ago

Sadly, pregnancy symptoms and PMS are too much alike to go by that. You're body has like no HCG at this point so I don't think a lot of the regular symptoms like morning sickness are going to take effect that early. You're just going to have to wait it out. :)

11 years ago

9 days is way to early to test, i didnt test until the day i was due, my first test was a very faint line could hardly see it i had to confirm it with a clear blue digital, don't alway sgo by symptoms though as i had none! i still don't now, (15wks) if it wasn't for scans ect i would not even know i was pregnant! Hang on a few days! good Luck! x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo