Community post

Question

WHAT IS OVULATION DAY CONSIDERED AS???

hello everyone i would like a lot of feed back on this topic please!! I took an OPK on the 8th of July and it came out BFN i then waited till the 10th and took another one and got a BFP it was darker than the control line (way darker) so i bd that night!!! and also took another OPK on the 11th and got another BFP!! i would like to know if i actually ovulated those days ??? when was my egg really released????

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

You can't know for sure if you ovulated or not, unless you're charting. All that a postive OPK shows is the LH surge in your body. Most women get an LH surge about 12-24 hours before they ovulate. However, you can get a positive on an OPK without actually ever ovulating. Just by what you're stating though, I think you can guess that the 11th or 12th was probably your ovulation day. Once you ovulate, the egg is released and hopefully conception happens. About 7-10 days later, implantation can occur. Tomorrow, you should 8-9 dpo. GL to you and hope that you get your BFP!

11 years ago

wow and this whole time im thinking that i am 9 dpo and i was going to test tomorrow so i guess i should wait since i may really be 8/9 dpo
thank you for your response

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey there, again :) I took a OPK on July 8th and 9th and both were positive and I'm pretty sure I took one on July 10th and it was positive too!!! I think that is because I caught the hormone that makes it show positive right when it started and ended! lol. Because after getting a positive, it could take as last a 30 odd hours til ovulation!! On the safe side I just say that I ovulated on the latest day which was the 10th! Sorry I can't tell you when exactly you ovulated! Just keep track if this month doesn't work! Good luck! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo