Community post

Question

Clear watery CM on CD28 (anybody????)

I had white thick discharge yesterday and the day before, and today I'm having clear watery (non sticky) CM and its CD28 (out ode a 30 day cycle)
My boobs very sore and sensitive for a few days last week and then it suddenly stopped a couple days ago (ususally doesn't stop until the day I get my period). Now they still feel heavier and bigger, but not sore.
I can't say I'm late,...AF is due in 2 days, but I'm not having any major PMS or cramps (which I usually get).
All I got was little "waves" of pain that lasted a few seconds 2 days ago....

Anybody with similar symptoms??? Also any suggestions will be very appreciated. I'm praying this is my month. :)

God bless and baby dust.

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Well the best thing to do is go ahead and take a PT or just wait and see if AF comes or not. To me it sounds like preganacy syptoms. I am 7 dpo and I am still having the ewcm when i go to the bathroom and this dosent happen to me after ovulation stops. Good luck.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo