Community post

Question

Can you help me decide if I already ovulated?

I got several positive OPK's, first one was 3 days ago, two days of positives and then negative tests to follow.

yesterady I started with sore BB's and today they are very tendor, does that mean I already ovulated?

Should we BD one more time?

8 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

Were you taking your temp? That is the only sure way you can tell if you did in fact ovulate. OPK's will tell you when your body is gearing up to ovulate but the only way to tell if you actually did ovulate is to see your temperature rise and stay elevated.

User Image

11 years ago

No:/ i was not BBTing...I do have sore boobs though which I usually don't until after I have O symptoms like cramping and CM changes...

11 years ago • Post starter

I would say it wouldn't hurt to BD one more time :) If you want you can look at my chart and symptoms and see if they are of any help. I too got 3 days of positive OPK's and figured it wouldn't hurt to BD one extra time. Who knows, maybe that was the one that made it! Good luck and crossing my fingers for you! Are your nipples sore? That was the one symptom that I had never had before that started at 1dpo and really made me wonder if I was pregnant.

User Image

11 years ago

Yeah they are always sore right after ovulation...i know if i am NOT pregnant if my soreness goes away about 11-12 DPO.

But i have also had two children and nursed for a long time between the two and I know my symptoms will be different...:/ we just never TTC before, it just sort of happened!

I know, ttc is soooo stressful!

User Image

11 years ago

What dpo are you?

User Image

11 years ago

today I should be 2 DPO according to my symptoms and OPK's positive test and 36 hours later...etc.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo