Community post

Question

scared to test!!

im sure im not alone here lol but man am i afraid to be disappointed..i tested at 10dpo & was neg. soo ive decided that i will test the day after (if i miss my period) monday so i will be 16dpo...so we will see,if im not..something is wrong with me thats for sure! all of these crazy symptoms...wish me luck

User Image

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I know the feeling this has been the weirdest cycle so many new symptoms...it's crazy...I test 13 dpo and it was neg...I ovulation 2 days late so I'm and I've had lutuel phase of 15 or 16 so AF should come tomorrow...if not I'm testing...I'm figuring my test was right since it was 13 dpo so I just want AF to hurry so I can start another month...but maybe the test was wrong I didn't hold my urine for just about 2 hours...but my temp dropped below coverline this morning :( so I just I'm out this month...but I'm hoping for us all

11 years ago

(((Hugs))) I hear ya! 12 dpo today and I have not tested today. I've tested pretty much every day since 6 dpo though, all negative.

11 years ago

I know! Im about half tempted to go buy some tests & take em!! Im 13dpo today...but still scared since i got my bfn at 10dpo...want to make sure my levels r high enough
..good luck to u ladies!!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo