Community post

Question

5 DPO Anyone want to wait??

View Full Post

Hi im 5 dpo next expected af Fri 29th June
Anyone want to wait with me these next 9 days are going to drag!!

18 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

11 - 18 of 18 Answers

How is everyone....What symptoms do you have at the moment? AF is due on FRiday so far ive been very gassy...neeeding the loo at lot more...hungry and very sleepy! xx

11 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls!
8 DPO today. The only symptoms, if this is even one, is dry skin/acne and swollen boobs. Acne and boobs are consistent with AF. The dry skin is new. Also, I've been spacing out this weekend. Example: In the shower, I actually put on hair conditioner before the shampoo. Just weird stuff like that. I'm pretty sure I'm just going crazy. Temperature chart looks different than the others. Got a nice dip yesterday all the way to the cover line. Granted I know by now to not really count on that. Talked myself into testing on Thursday morning. This week needs to hurry up!!

11 years ago

Anyone test yet?

11 years ago

Well i tested not last night but the night before... it was a bfn but i didnt have much urine even the control line wasnt very dark! no signs of Af ts due tommorow i always get spotting the day before so we shall c!
my temp is really high im hungry tired snappy burst into tears last night for no reason wat so ever! feeling very sick for the last 4 ot 5 days now! how about u ladies?? xx

I tested this morning which is 11 DPO for me, BFN. Fertility Friend has me getting my period on Sunday. I feel some cramping. And my face looks like i'm going through puberty all over again. I'm not too thrilled about my chances this month. I think I worked myself up too much and am just delaying the inevitable. I guess we'll do what we always do...and wait. If AF doesn't come by Sunday, I'll do a final test that morning. But yea, thinking this month was a wash for sure.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies, well my af was due yesterday still no sign of her!!

yesterday i was realy light headed and shaky.
past 2 weeks ive had really bad mood swings, tiredness,headaches, feeling sick the last few days!!

im going to wait until Sat to test tho!
how are you all feeling??xx

BFN on Friday (13 DPO). Spotting/cramping yesterday, temperature dropped below coverline this morning. All signs point to out this month. How is everyone else?

11 years ago

I got my BFP on a clearblue digital Friday night 14dpo on 12dpo i got a bfn! so dont lose hope!

Docs next Wed! xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo