Community post

Question

SIXTH SENSE???.....or just my imagination?....

Has this ever happened to anyone...
My DH knows how badly I want to become a mom, and he wants a baby too, he's just not pushing so hard because he says he doesn't want me to stress.
Anyway this last cycle I really thought was it, but after testing (-) for more than a week I just "gave up" and will wait until next AF shows up.
My point is,..every night my DH cuddles with me and caresses my unpregnant belly with so much love as if I was actually pregnant,..then some mornings before getting off the bed he lays his head on my belly and stays there for a minute. I asked him why he does it and he just said "because...idk.."
He barely started doing it this month...
deep down I still have hopes... I'm going for an ultrasound on 06/25 and I'm praying I am one of those weird ones that dont show up a BFP on a HPT even when pregnant...

Idk,...I just think my DH is acting a bit weird,..although I like it... :)

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

No amount of weirdness can guarantee your prego get a quant done or a blood test its the only way to know

105 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

I think it sounds like he just loves you. I rub my hubbie's belly all the time...not because he is pregnant, but because he is sweet and adorable and I like to touch his bare skin. ;) Baby dust!

11 years ago

i think this is CUTE!! and it shows his support for you..adn that deep down insdie, he is utterly excited as well. if not more than you!.. i think your time is near, dear..and you never know..you still might have a chance this month! keep me updated!

11 years ago

I appreciate all comments. Thank you all.

Wishful4baby: oh dear I wish and pray for my lucky month to come soon, but I'm coming to a point where I'm willing to accept what God has for me.
Is hard to accept this might never happen,...but I'm working on controlling my anxiousness.
My DH is the kind of guy that takes a lot for him to show emotions...he's an amazing guy tho and we love each other deeply...but when it comes to the baby subject, he supports me but doesn't ask me questions or pressures me in any way...that's why I thought was strange when he started doing that. Is not that it might be a pregnancy sign at all...I just wanted to know if him doing that could be a sign of the connection we have and his own "secret" way to wish every morning and night for this to be our month...
Thank you for your concern and of course I'll keep posting on my journal if you would like to follow our progress.

God bless

11 years ago • Post starter

I hope there was good news yesterday with the ultrasound!

11 years ago

Coolbear 90: Thanks for your concern. Unfortunately I couldn't get my ultrasound done. I thought it was gonna be covered by my card I use to get my papsmear done for free, but it wasnt, and I didn't have enough to pay for it that day. :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo