Community post

Question

PLEASE HELP ME IS THIS IMPLANTATION BLEEDING OR MISCARRIAGE

SO I'M 18DPO AND ON CD28 YESTERDAY I NOTICE LIGHT PINKISH BROWN SPOTTING BUT TO DAY I HAVE HEAVY BLEEDING WITH CRAMPS AND MORNING NAUSEA AM I HAVING A MISCARRAGE WHATEVER THIS IS IS SCARING THE HELL OUT OF ME AND I CAN'T STOP CRYING

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

it may not necessarily be miscarriage honey. it is perfectly normal to bleed during your first trimester there are lots of women who bleed during this time and go on to have healthy children. have you done a test to see if you ARE pg? having a m/c whilst upsetting and shocking is not the end of the world. you can have a m/c and then go on to have successful pregnancies. hope it's implantation bleeding xx

11 years ago

Try not to stress too much. Everyone is different but i have had 2 pregnancies where i spotted/bled. The first time i even had big clots and thought for sure i had miscarried, i to my utter surprise did not. She is 19 now. Second time i also had clots but not that much but bled lightly for 3 weeks! My baby is now 16 months. So please dont stress and do call your Dr.

11 years ago

did she get a bfp? it's prob just af.

11 years ago

There are several reasons why you could be bleeding other than a miscarriage. In my first trimester I bleed 5 times or more throughout it. I eventually found out almost all the times I would bleed was when something touched my cervix. The cervix gets really sensitive in the first trimester so if the progesterone supplement I was on got too close or if I had sex I would bleed. The only time I cant account for the bleeding was the day I should have gotten my period if I wasn't pregnant. I had bright red blood and a lot of it. I thought for sure I was having a miscarriage but I didn't. I am now in my 25th week of pregnancy going fine. You should call your doctor for sure. I really do hope everything works out for you.

11 years ago

it def sounds like your normal period.. sometimes our periods can be a bit different from time to time.. a little early a little late. littel lighter a little heavier.. doesnt mean that your have a mc... did you get a bfp at all this cycle???

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo