How do you go about taking baby asprin when ttc?
Hi, i had an ERPC on 7th March and have been ttc since. I've still not had my period and its been 9 weeks now...so going to start taking baby asprin as i've heard it can improve the lining of your womb. I'm just not sure how much i should take and for how long??? I'm due to ovulate sometime in the next wk, so should i start taking it now?
I'm also going to be taking agnus cactus and raspberry leaf tea in the hope that one of these medicines will give me my BFP next month :-)
2 Answers • 5 years ago
More Question posts
More posts by Flutter-By
- Have I done enough for this month?? Ovulation expects opinion needed please.
- Endometrium Lining Thickness Before Period??
- What should your Endometrium Lining Measure just before a period?
- Need some of you hormone level expert mummys to tell me about estrogen and LH Level please
- How many DPO am i please?
- Those that have had ERPC's/D&C's/Repeat Miscarriages and
- View more...