Community post

Question

How many DPO am i please?

Hi,

I haven't had a period since Dec as fell pregnant but then had a mmc in March and am still awaiting my period which is so frustrating, my chart is below:

sat 16th jun BD
sun 17th forgot to do OPK test
MON 18TH JUNE BD 2 DARKish OPK LINES used preseed
SONOGRAPHER SHOWED THAT I HAVE A GOOD EGG IN MY RIGHT OVARY!!, LOTION DISCHARGE

TUES 19th 2 DARKish OPK LINES
bit crampy, boobs tender, SLIGHT CM Hardly any :-( sore throat back ache

WED 20th BD 2 lines, 2nd line not so dark, used preseed, bit crampy, boobs tender, tsp size CM, sore throat in the morning.

We had sex on the Sat, Mon and Wed and i'm hoping that i've done enough. My sonographer said i have a good looking egg in my right ovary and basically told me to go home and jump on DH :) Which i did :D. My CM wasn't 'egg white' until Wed, but the egg was there on Mon so really confused about my ovulation.

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

vitex will regulate everything again they say if you take it for 3 cycles you will preggo....it happened for me when my hormones were screwed up.......even tho does sound like you might be preggo........good luck...oh yea vitex is at gnc or vitamen world

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo