Community post

Question

Need some of you hormone level expert mummys to tell me about estrogen and LH Level please

Hi,

I have been ttc since my erpc in March and still no BFP and no sign of period 17 weeks on :-(. I'm normally very fertile so am finding this very frustrating. I had some blood tests done and the doctor said they came back normal. My sister who is having IVF disagrees so would like some other opinions on it pls.

FSH: 5.7 (deamed as excellent)

LH: 8.4 (my sister said this was also good, but i've read its supposed to be lower than FSH??)

Estrogen: 17B - 218 (not sure what 17b means but my sister said that it should be between 600-800).

Womb Lining: 6mm (thin, should be at least 7 for immplantation.

This blood test was taken a week before they saw a 22mm follicle in my right ovary. I'm thinking that i need to go to my doc and ask for estrogen tablets as clearly my womb lining needs thickening?? Also struggling to loose weight which is also an estrogen problem. Any advice would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

not sre if this helps but after ttc for baby number 4 with loads of trouble had blood test my results were similar to yours and i had to have them done every few mnth eventually i was told i was in the menopause im holding out that it might all be wrong and that we will still have or baby number 4. im finding it all so hard to accept as im only young 27 when all the problems started 29 when told about menopause and before i found it so easy to conceive.
hope this helps a little good luck

11 years ago

A lot of those numbers change as your cycle moves on. They are very sensitive to where you are in your cycle. You might want to see a reproductive endocrinologist for more information.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo