Community post

Question

Charting please help

Please look at my chart and tell me what you think my temps are so Eratic I don't know what to think :-( am I out this month /-(

PREGNANT with #2 Month 30 a mircale happened :-) - 16.6.12 fx

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Your temps are definitely all over the place. Do you temp orally?? Are you a restless sleeper? Have your temps always been this erratic or are they usually pretty normal? If you answered yes to these questions then you might try changing to temping vaginally. It is suppose to be alot more accurate and temps are more stable. I don't think your necessarily out just yet, so keep positive, but if for some reason this is not your month do not lose hope. Just change your temping method and try again next month. I would also recommend using OPK's if you are not already doing so. It's just another tool in your arsenal for TTC. I know this is easier said than done. Sending you lots of baby vibes.

12 years ago

Thanks for your reply. To be Honest the last 3 days have been temps from under the armpit since taking it orally was a challenge and read silly low temps. I don't opk because of the fact I get addicted to them and can't stop using them. Ive been having cramping pretty much consistently since 4th may not sure what this means

12 years ago • Post starter

you really shouldnt change temping methods during a cycle, you should use the same one through out, also with axilary temps, you are suppose to add a degree to be accurate, i would do vaginal temps, that worked well for me good luck!

User Image

12 years ago

Add a whole degree? So my temp today of 36.4 should be 37.4?? I didn't realise this is my first month of temping x

yes but changing methods in the middle of a cycle will mess you all up, like vaginal temps are higher than oral, so while the temps are different they need to be done in the same manner the whole cycle, so pick a method and start using it and stick to it, i prefer vaginal temps as it isnt effected by various things like room temp, your chart may already be messed up so just get in the practice of temping a certain way, good luck

User Image

12 years ago

Maybe but I don't think it's gonna be too far off

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo