Community post

Question

So, I'm just wondering if I could be pregnant.

my fiancee and I have been trying for the past few months and this month, I just feel extremely different. I've been very moody with him and everyone else. I've been feeling extremely bloated and sick to my stomach. All of these have been going on for the past week. I have felt a little tired, but I left that due to college exams. I just have that overall "You're Pregnant" feeling. I've also had some bumps on my nipples and my veins have been showing just a little more (just on some days or some times) I'm kind of tired of waiting, though. My period is supposed to come around May 7th. I've also been having what feels like butterflies. Almost like what I felt when I was pregnant with my daughter and she first started moving. My stomach kind of feels like it's moving and I'm just not sure what to make of this. Any help?

User Image User Image

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I too have had the same symptoms ive actually been sick one morning im due af on the 7/8th May too.
Ive been really tired and moody also. Im not going to analyse my symptoms as i can't take much more upset when i get a BFN!
However Good luck to you...fingers crossed you get your BFP!
Baby Dust! x

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo