Community post

Question

1st period after a miscarriage

its 33 days after i m/c and im gettin some extremly light very watered down blood, is this normal or is it something else? kind of worried please let me know, thankyou x

7 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

also i ovualted around 10 days ago if this is any clue to anything x

12 years ago • Post starter

Could it be implantation bleeding? Are you trying again unprotected? :)

12 years ago

not exacly trying, but have had alot of unprotected oops lol, does it sound like implantation? ive never had a bleed like this before and im not sure what to expect after miscarriage arghh driving me mad, and isnt it too late to be impantaion bleeding? x

I'm sorry for your loss. After my miscarriage last December (15 weeks), I got my period about 5 1/2 weeks later and it was very watered down and a lot lighter than I expected. After the first couple days, it changed to more brownish spotting that lasted about 4 days. If you don't mind me asking, how far along were you?

12 years ago

really thats so helpul thankyou, umm realy early 5 weeks, i just im worried incase it was something else had an ectopic and surgery not to long beofer the misscarriage so just making sre it was nothing bad, but yeah its super mixed in with basicaly water like cm (which theres alot off) x

Sorry to hear of your loss. Sounds normal to me. I miscarried in Jan. and got my AF 6 weeks later. My first AF was very different from any AF before. Very very watery and bright red. My doctor told me it was normal and that after going through a pregnancy or a miscarriage your body changes. Godd Luck to you.

314 / 6000 Emojis

12 years ago

thankyou all your answers have been helpfull x best wishes to you all

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo