Community post

Question

My chart is confusing me! Please help!

on CD 13 and 14 I got pos OPS...

But what does my chart indicate? And why such a huge jump in temo?

BABY FEVER!!

10 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Answers

hi there. to me it looks like you ovulated on cd14. It is normal to have a temp increase post ovulation. In fact in order to confirm ovulation has in fact occured you should see 3 temp increases after 6 lower temps! Temp increase is usually around 0.4 f higher . good luck . baby dust x x x

12 years ago

I agree with when I O'd I just wonder why today, (8dpo) I had a huge temp spike?

BABY FEVER!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey, we're cycle buddies. I'm 8 DPO today as well.

I'm guessing the jump for you is the triphasic pattern and perhaps implantation is causing your temps to increase!! :)

User Image

12 years ago

I hate to say it but I'm not sure you ovulated on cd14. You had a nice rise but it dropped the next 3 days indicating you didn't ovulate. If you did ovulate your coverline would be 97.8 and most of your temps are below that. Your coverline is 1/10 of a degree above the highest of the previous 6 after suspected ovulation. This website sometimes calculates it wrong. Your temp rise today could indicate ovulation for yesterday...if they stay up. Did you get an extra patch of ewcm in the last week or so? Even though you had pos opk's that just means your body was getting ready to but not that it did. I would maybe take an opk just to see if its positive. Good luck to you.

12 years ago

Thank you for the help!! I noticed that my chart on fertility friend looks completely different. Could I have a delayed O an still get my af this next friday?

BABY FEVER!!

My chart on fertility friend shows a rise above coverline for 3dpo. I guess maybe this site messed it up???

BABY FEVER!!

I think you O'd when you said and that I agree with "Acudoc" that maybe this is a triphasic pattern. Check out my chart as I think I am going through a triphasic pattern and after I set my Ovulation date my temp spiked at 8dpo and keep going up. Hope yours works out too!

12 years ago

Fertility friend shows the chart a little more compacted, that's the only differnence you'll see. I do know this site sets my coverline at odd temps. 'm sorry but it just doesn't look like you O'd yet. I've been charting for a very long time and have had the occasional annovulatir chart and that's whjat it looks like so far. You can't have that many low temps if you ovulated.

12 years ago

Fertility friend shows the chart a little more compacted, that's the only differnence you'll see. I do know this site sets my coverline at odd temps. I'm sorry but it just doesn't look like you O'd yet. I've been charting for a very long time and have had the occasional annovulatory chart and that's what it looks like so far. You can't have that many low temps if you ovulated. If your having any problems taking temps that could also explain it. I'll assume your taking them at the same time, before getting about of bed and all that. You should be able to see 2 defined phases.

12 years ago

If you have delayed O then AF will also be delayed.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo