Community post

Question

i am 8/9 dpo, i noticed tonight my nippels have got little bumps on them and there is also a

dark line around the nipple. could this be pregnancy? would it shoe so early on? x

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It is possible, but it could be early AF symptoms. I get the bumps and other changes in BB's before AF and it always makes me think I'm pregnant when it's actually just AF coming. 8/9 dpo is a little early, so give it a few days and try an HPT. Good luck!

Married to David since 4-16-11. Just turned 31 and TTC#1. This cycle I'm using FertilAid, PreSeed, OPK's, charting BBT, and praying to the GOOD Lord! User Image User Image

12 years ago

I get them too before af. Unfortunately, pretty much all of the pregnancy symptoms are also af symptoms.

12 years ago

i tried a hpt and it did come up positive but more of a grey/pink line? think i'll just wait wee while longer hard as it is x

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo