Community post

Question

Is it normal to cramp all through ovulation?

Hello, i am 6 dpo, i have lower back pain, cramping in legs that have been constant since ovulation day one..... is this a sign of pregnancy or am i imagining things? xxx

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I am having the same symptoms as well. But I'm also having hip pains. Two days after I ovulated I got a yeast infection. My bbs hurt an it seems like no matter how many times I turn in my bed I'm always having leg an hip pain. I'm also having camps an ovary pain. AF is not for another 6 days. Could I be pg?

12 years ago

its probably just the increase in hormones. chances are you havent had implantation happen yet. Good Luck!

12 years ago

well i took a 10 miu test today and it came back a faint positive :D i think you sound like you are pregnant too, ii hope you are. xx

12 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies i got my bfp this morning and i have had cramping since ovulation funny tingling boobies and sore legs really achey

hope its the same for you

roo xxx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo