Community post

Question

so confused!

The past few months my periods have been very irregular,am normally 28day cycle,but the last three months has been a 31day 24day and now a 28day.I took a test 2 days ago and was neg but had early preg symptoms for over a week,yesterday very light bleeding started and its almost stopped this morning (very strange for me as im always very heavy and 3/4days) along with this bleed ive got a bad headache since yesterday and been feeling very sickly and dizzy! am so confused and scared to take another test. Has this happened to anyone else and what was your result?? thank you

1 Answer • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I had the same thing happen two months ago. I normally have a 24-day cycle. Then, all of the sudden, it jumped to 30 days. After that, I didn't really have a period...just spotting for two days. At the doctor's office, they did a urine pregnancy test (negative) and then an ultrasound. As it turns out, everything was fine. My doctor said that your cycles can adjust and she considered the spotting still to be a period. As far as being sick and dizzy...I just had nausea and no dizziness or headache. So...you definitely need to get this checked out just in case. It will at least give you peace of mind that there is nothing wrong...even if you don't get a BFP.

I hope that you get good results...maybe it's just too early to get a BFP. Good luck!!!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo