Community post

Question

Is this irregular bleeding?

Hello,
I am new to this site and TTC, I stopped taking the pill in July, had my withdrawal bleed on the 23rd july, so i could get pregnant asap ive been charting my CM, CP and using ovulation kits, I ovulated on day 14 as i should (I had a positive Ovualtion Test, so i hope i ovualted) had loads of cramps after wards, i got my period on day 28 as i should have which was on 20th Aug, my period lasted a day and a half, very light i am no on day 6 of my cycle and have just got some light pink discharge and blood when i wiped. My partner and I have sex every day, so there are always little swimmers about incase i ovulate at different time, do you think this is just an irregular bleed due to just coming off the pill or could be implantation bleeding? thanks in advance for any help you can give me and sorry if i gave too much information x

1 Answer • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

i wish some 1 answered this question i have the same problem and im worried!!!did u eva find out y this was nicky?... pls share if so x

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo