Community post

Discussion

AF due around June 14th- anyone else?

View Full Post

Well, I am 3 or 6 dpo today depending on when I O'd for sure... first month on clomid..... and I am really hoping for a bfp this month! I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility and been ttc for 9 months now seriously..... I am soooo ready for this to happen!

Anyone else in their tww and around 3 or 6dpo? I bought some internet early tests so when they arrive I will be poasing like crazy!!!!

I am having abdominal cramps/ pain since 1dpo; diarrhea; sore bbs and nipples; breast achiness; headache; fatigue; and bloating/ gas!!!!!

What symptoms do you all have so far????

53 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 53 of 53 Replies

Well jujubees if the cashier gives you a funny look when you bring up the whole isle of test,just say "hey,what can I say I'm an addict" lol .....I just ordered some more from ebay & I got them for free!!! Wondfu?? I think its called,those are the best test I've ever bought & so cheap, no evaps either....anyone else try them?? I'm due for in 3 days so wish me luck.....oh & by the way I had a bad AM...my hubby had to take me to the ER...I felt like i was cramping & then it got worse...& then I remembered its that huge KIDNEY STONE that cant come out !!! I feel better now,its came on down into my bladder but,I haven't passed it yet. Cross your fingers for that as well

positives thoughts ladies!!!!

User Image

13 years ago

here is my most recent hpt this afternoon..... don't know if they are getting darker or just constant evaps? I am confused.... I really want them to get darker and more definative... but right now I am still being tortured......

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

cj i see a faint line again but.. i think it is time to have a blood test. its hard to watch color differentiations for you. if you take a blood hcg test you can compare numbers doubling or not. cause there is definitely a faint line but doesnt get darker.

today im the gassy ball. i got a 6month preggers tummy. and diarrhe started. im convinced that its only a intestine problem of mine. ofc i will wait for due date.
you all!

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo