Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 for us ladies longing to be a Mom

View Full Post

I wanted to make this for all the ladies out there TTC their first little one.
Let us come together and share in each others heartache and joy.

I feel so alone in my community because everyone I know has kids.

A little info about me.

Been TTC #1 again for 4.5 months. Started tracking this cycle.
Been not trying for 18 years but havent prevented either.
Was on this site in 2011 TTC #1 with my ex but our relationship ended in 2012.
Started TTC again in 2014 with my new bf but in 2017 after no success. I found out he cheated on me and got the girl pregnant.
January 2018 surgery to remove a fibroid that was like a natural IUD as the doc said.
Me the love of my life June 23rd and we basically have been trying ever since.
I'm two weeks away from 35 years old and he turned 38 in July. He does not have any kids and we both really want some.

user submitted image

User image

162 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 162 Replies | Last Page

Good luck!!! I am going to start temping this next week and just see what happens. Definitely feeling like I am just fighting an uphill battle but not giving up!! Hoping AF starts soon and then we can try again!

User image

5 years ago

Thanks! I understand.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

AF started today for me. I’m at least happy my cycles seem to be regulating more with each cycle. I suggested to hubby that we BD every other day for this whole cycle once AF leaves to see if that gives us any success and he was more than happy to do that lol If nothing happens after that my plan is to start temping and try OPKs.

to all you ladies. Thankful that I am not alone in this journey for a little one.

5 years ago

@ts boo on af but glad your regulating and glad you and your hubby have a plan.

User image

Well, my temp dropped again. Still above the cover line but now I'm feeling out and sure I'm not going to get my Birthday BFP. I had a goal of having kids by 25 didnt happen then it was 30 didnt happen then 35. No with my 35th coming up this Friday still childless and not even pregnant. I know they say you cant say your out till AF has arrive but my temps always in the past when I was tempting would drop before AFs arrival. Feeling down this morning. Feeling broken.

User image

Ladies, I'm devastated. Literally, was typing while on the pot and when. I went to wipe there was a hint of AF. Ugh.

User image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I am sorry @bug but don’t give up. The time will come. Remember there is only a 20% chance each cycle so you can still get there! This next month will be better! The stress of trying can make it harder at times too. You will get there love! A new month a new try a new adventure!

User image

5 years ago

Well, I'm a train wreck and probably grasping on a little hope. So, SO told me he did/might still have low sperm count. 2 years ago he had some surgery done where they put pellets in his back. Of course I cried but he said we will do this together. 
This morning my tip drop way below cover line, but ladies no sign of AF but brownish clear CM. So, I took off my ovulation override today on both FF and CTP. Hoping I O later than I thought and that maybe just maybe AF isnt coming. As the day progression. I'm on AF alert. If she doesnt show today/tonight. I'll be hoping to see a rise in temps in case it's an implantation dip. Here is my FF chart.

Thanks Shay!

user submitted image

User image

Well, I just give up. I'm going back with my original O date. AF is knocking. Just checked my diva cup bright red blood is starting, cervix is low and soft and open.   

User image

@bug aw sorry :( I know each time AF arrives it is so disappointing.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo