Community post

Discussion

AF due around June 14th- anyone else?

View Full Post

Well, I am 3 or 6 dpo today depending on when I O'd for sure... first month on clomid..... and I am really hoping for a bfp this month! I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility and been ttc for 9 months now seriously..... I am soooo ready for this to happen!

Anyone else in their tww and around 3 or 6dpo? I bought some internet early tests so when they arrive I will be poasing like crazy!!!!

I am having abdominal cramps/ pain since 1dpo; diarrhea; sore bbs and nipples; breast achiness; headache; fatigue; and bloating/ gas!!!!!

What symptoms do you all have so far????

53 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 53 Replies | Last Page

ah very nice another team-mate welcome turkish delight! (im a delight from TR too ;)
today im 7 or 8 dpo according to internet sites. i noticed that the pain increases at evening time. last night i even couldnt fall asleep. and now today im turned into a bitch from hell. everything is disturbing me even my dear dear DH. but a new symptom discovered: breasts are getting bigger since the buckle of my bra is off now
im planning for a hpt or blood hcg on friday. i know it will be still early but..
Edit: when i stand up from the table, i felt that something was coming out of my body and i become sad a little. thought it was -she who must not to be named- and went to rest room but it was just water coloured liquid. it came too much that i had to change my panties.

User Image

13 years ago

Hi all! I am 9 dpo and AF due around June 13.

Cj--I see a line!

Well, this is the month I don't have any symptoms. Barely any, compared to what I normally get. No sore BBs, no cramps (just teeny-tiny cramps that last 15 seconds a couple of times a day--I normally have very heavy uterus feeling and lots of pressure), no backache...ACK! Only thing different is barely any CF and am bloated like CRAZY. Feels like I have a small volleyball in my lower abdomen (and looks like it!). I look about four months preg! I get tired fast, but that's normal for me before AF. I also turned into psycho b*tch for about four days in a row. No patience!

User Image

13 years ago

OK ladies, I went shopping today for a formal gown for a military ball that I have in two weeks for my husband's military base here: I swear my tummy is way more bloated than ever and I had a horrible time at first trying to find a dress!!!! I was miserable at first... and bbs hurt too!! Then I found a great one (with the thought in mind if I did get pregnant there would be room for more tummy) and it is very cute AND it was on a clearance rack for 25$ normally 209$!!!!!! What luck! But I had to buy a bigger size!

Then I came home and poased this afternoon- and.......

here is the pic-

User Image

darkest line I have ever had before!!!! Scared it is an evap- but it is darker than yesterday which I thought might be an evap- so scared right now!!! HELP!! Is this what I think? Oh, I don't want to get my hopes up and be hurt again.... what do you think?

13 years ago • Post starter

i see it hun, congrats!! if it was made in the morning, before you do anything, im sure you would even get a darker result.
To be on the safe side lets wait for another one taken in the morning to make sure, im very happy for you

User Image

13 years ago

Line def there! Congrats! Test again in morning with FMU to confirm right? :o)

User Image

13 years ago

Are you ladies sure?? I just don't beleive it yet..... I keep looking at the test thinking - is it really there? I won't be sure until I see a darker clearer for sure line! But beleive me I will be testing in the AM - Pray for me it is darker in the AM Please!! 10 months ttc / 2 years off bc and after infertility apts. / hsg/ and now first month of clomid...... let's hope hope hope!!!!!!

crossed fingers for you cj
please keep us informed as soon as you get the result. i wish a big fat dark for you.
should i also test again tomorrow
for you

User Image

13 years ago

my cupcake: I had that abundant clear liquid also!!!! Until recently... had to change my panties twice some days or more!!!! what dpo are you now??? Same as me or close? What test do you have? If you have early internet (10miu) test you should test with me in the AM..... or FRER I think they test earlier also sometimes...... but only test when you want to so you don't drive yourself crazy.... I just can't wait because I am a poas addict myself! Keeping my fingers crossed for you also!

I see a line!!!

well, I think it is safe to say that I am just experiencing some AF symptoms really early. even my hubby said something about them being a little earlier than normal, but today all my symptoms are gone. I feel exhausted, but that is all.. I did have one strange thing that I thought I could google but I didnt find anything helpful....and it is pretty awkward to talk about.....

my actual nipple turned a blue color the other day and then for an hour or so today ....not a vein running to it, the actual nipple was actually blue... what is that? has anyone heard of that??!

to all the other ladies waiting with me!!

13 years ago

AF is due for me 6/14 as well. Symptoms:

1-7 DPO: nothing noticeable (also distracted because family was in town... )

8-9 DPO: sore BBs, dull achy feeling on right ovary - kind of nagging feeling.

We've been trying since Jan '11. We had a chemical pregnancy in Jan, so we're hoping for a BFP soon. (preferably this week! bahahahaha)

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo