Community post

Discussion

AF due around June 14th- anyone else?

View Full Post

Well, I am 3 or 6 dpo today depending on when I O'd for sure... first month on clomid..... and I am really hoping for a bfp this month! I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility and been ttc for 9 months now seriously..... I am soooo ready for this to happen!

Anyone else in their tww and around 3 or 6dpo? I bought some internet early tests so when they arrive I will be poasing like crazy!!!!

I am having abdominal cramps/ pain since 1dpo; diarrhea; sore bbs and nipples; breast achiness; headache; fatigue; and bloating/ gas!!!!!

What symptoms do you all have so far????

53 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 53 Replies | Last Page

Im due AF on 14or 15 of June, and not sure but internet sites say around OD6 today. I have fatigue and cramps as if i am AF since O day. OD1,2,3,4 i had serious nausea and metalic taste in my mouth. Since then im lightheaded, a bit moody. This is a very long 9 days period for me. No sore breasts or nipples. Im happy to find other friends waiting for the same time and wishin for the same miracle :)

User Image

13 years ago

Well, of course like a poasing addict I did already this morning and I don't think there is anything there...... sigh.....I know it is early..... I just hate this tww and everyday just seems to drag by doesn't it??? I have summer break right now from teaching and of course that leaves me with lots of time to obsess!!!!!

Feeling depressed today though and a bit down about this cycle. I just want this sooooo badly and I wish I could make that stupid line appear on the strip by just staring at it.........

How is everyone else doing?????

13 years ago • Post starter

oh, i understand you very well cjpalaska. I had my blood hcg test on OD2 even though there were no chance to have a proper result. When i was in hospital before having the test, with no reason i begun to cry unstopabbly. I try not to obsess with it but it is hard. We have to wait some more and hope all we will learn our pregnancy by two weeks.
Im in my office now and have quite a lot business to do atm but i cannot concantrate on anything. Some cm (white) started today. Waiting for your any news, really sharing supports me a lot

User Image

13 years ago

I think its great being able to hear thoughts from others going through the same thing and at the same time - that's such a comfort x
With this being my 10th month of trying - it just seems to get more and more depressing/worrying/frustrating each time - I have faith that it will happen.
A good way to cheer you up - I went on Fertility friend and searched for charts of 30-31 year olds who got pregnant after 10 cycles - and there were hundreds if not more. Same for 12 cycles - so we are by no means alone!

13 years ago

I convinced myself today that I wasnt going to think about it at all. I was going to get my house cleaned and back together(I got a new furniture set for my birthday from the hubby )
I am still rather tired, but I havent been sleeping well at all. I wake up between 2 and 4 am sweating and cant fall back to sleep for 30 or so mins. I have had some cramping, def not as much as yesterday, but that could very well be attributed to AF...I hope not anyways. my nipples are still very sore, but that happens around this time to varying degrees....
For the most part I am thinking the ship has passed me by again this month.. I will still test this weekend though
How is everyone else doing??

13 years ago

Harley b. i have one common syptom with you and cj that- i have cramps since 1 dpo. Cannot sleep well either but this is not distrinctive for me.
Today, if i didnt know what cycle day it was i would be sure that i will AF very soon. My cramps are getting a bit harder (and that makes me happy and hopeful) and very light headed.
I dont want to make you hope a lot but isnt it very early to have AF cramps? Do you have your periods regularly? I have my cycle of 28 days and i have no symptom of AF till last two days to it. But i dont know a lot about these subjects (except i got some confusing knowledge from internet during last week). This is my first month ttc, not started as ttc but it is now :) i cross my fingers for you too and sending you

User Image

13 years ago

mycupcake,
I do have pretty regular 27-28 day periods, especially the last 4 to 5 months, which has made it very easy to keep track.
what is irregular are my symptoms from month to month. my boobs normally dont hurt this bad this soon, and it normally lasts a couple days or so. I have my fingers crossed that they will get worse (never thought I would say that!)
I normally only have issues sleeping if my house is hot, but we have had the AC on so I dont know if I should count that or not..
the one thing that really made me think was the fact that right after I would have ovulated/conceived I got what I call my "period headache" which never happens until 3 days before my period when my hormones are starting to fluxuate...dont know if that means anything....

13 years ago

These are encouraging symptoms Harley, fingers crossed for you . These may still mean signs of pregnancy ( i hope they really are!)
I have a little headache today. Still some cramps but today a little much on lower back. I feel as if my central body is a little warmer than normal then i bought a thermometer. it is just 0.5 degree higher then usual. I may getting cold ofc. When i was in rest room today i realised much more white cm and my reaction is getting funnier day by day. I was so happy and hardly stop myself from crying!!
I had a talked with a friend of mine who is prego by 12 weeks. She and her DH were ttc since last three years and she had a pco problem. Finally they did it! But.. When i told her my signs, she said they are the ones she experiences every month of las three years..
She also told me that im very very new at ttc so i musnt be so hopeful.
I feel bad now (but prego hah). After a miscarriage of 7 weeks i have waited more than 4 years by now. I know she doesnt want me to be disappointed but i really need this hope. As if, if i lose all of my hope i feel the little cupcake cannot stick to my body. I know it can be very hard for me if i see bfn but i think it worths to try
How about you girls? any new test trial cj?

User Image

13 years ago

and still no nipple feeling at all

User Image

13 years ago

OF COURSE I HAVE!!!! Poasing addict here.... so I have poased the past two days and I have gotten either very very faint lines or evaps both days... so, as always, still unsure. I have had the worst yeast infection I have ever had in my life these past couple of days. I have read that clomid does that to some women because it changes hormones so much.....going to the dr. today... and urine is darker today (either early pregnancyor UTI... we will see.....

Here are the pics from today (top one) and yesterday (bottom one) either both evaps or early faint lines????

User Image

User Image

13 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo