Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 for us ladies longing to be a Mom

View Full Post

I wanted to make this for all the ladies out there TTC their first little one.
Let us come together and share in each others heartache and joy.

I feel so alone in my community because everyone I know has kids.

A little info about me.

Been TTC #1 again for 4.5 months. Started tracking this cycle.
Been not trying for 18 years but havent prevented either.
Was on this site in 2011 TTC #1 with my ex but our relationship ended in 2012.
Started TTC again in 2014 with my new bf but in 2017 after no success. I found out he cheated on me and got the girl pregnant.
January 2018 surgery to remove a fibroid that was like a natural IUD as the doc said.
Me the love of my life June 23rd and we basically have been trying ever since.
I'm two weeks away from 35 years old and he turned 38 in July. He does not have any kids and we both really want some.

user submitted image

User image

162 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

151 - 160 of 162 Replies | Last Page

Bug im happy that you got news about whats going on. @shay glad your on track. I am on my TWW and i am trying just not to think about it too much so it wont cloud my mind every day

User image

5 years ago

Hey Ladies!! How is everyone doing? I am currently on cd2 and excited to see what happens. This is my first month after taking provera where my body is having a cycle on its own. So I am very happy to finally see my body do what it is supposed to do after about a year of it being all over the place. I had a very regular cycle this last month. 35 days like my previous cycles used to be, about a 12-13 day luteal phase so not too short at least. Gives me some hope that this next month might be our month!! In May it will be exactly a year since we have been ttc so I am very hopeful it will happen soon!! I am trying to decide if I need to change the prenatal I have been taking or if I should just stay with the one I am using. It is all just so hard to decide since there are so many different options out there. I am still deciding if I am going to use the digital OPKs again or just order some cheap ones again. Definitely hard to decide but I will figure it out I am sure! Any suggestions? Miss hearing from you ladies!!

User image

5 years ago

Hey Shay. I am currently 9dpo. I have an appoint set for myself on April 10th to see if there is anything wrong with my hormones, egg reserve, etc. I hoping though that AF stays away. My temps have been higher than they have been in the last 4 cycles of tempting.
I currently use a prenatal that I thought about switch to a different one as well. But I have mine on auto ship and just got a brand new bottle so if I do it will be later for me to switch. There are alot. I must say that I do not like taking pills that ate hard. The pills I take is a gel coat with the powder inside, body absorbs more that way. As for OPKs I dont do them because I think just tempting has shown me a pattern. I know when my fertile window span is. Glad to hear your body is doing its job! Fingers crossed this will be you cycle to get your BFP.

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies .hope all is well..any new bfps? I have 4 days left of my tww..only symptoms I feel is lower back pain this morning if thats even a symptom..I'm too scared to test..I just finished my progesterone so I'll know soon one way or another ..trying to remain positive!

User image

5 years ago

hey girls.. i think i'm getting crazy with TTC. We are trying only for a month now, so every detail of my body feels like every possible early pregnancy symptom you can find in a book. I'm 9dpo today, AF is due this saturday.. from 2dpo i started to get cramps on my right ovary, i thought i was ovulating later, because i feel when ovulation happens in my right ovary every second month. but cramps never stopped and they continue till now. i've got very strong hot flashes on my right ovary on 6dpo and from that time i have constant backache, a lot of gas and burping. So at 6dpo i started googling what the heck is happening, because all of this was new and i've never read any article about early pregnancy symptoms before.. i know how ridiculous it sounds to feel cramping from so early on, but somehow i always felt much more when ovulation was on right ovary.. i've done a test this morning, BFN, but i still have hope as its still really early. Tonight i actually had the weirdest thing, i felt so tired, i went to bed early and i couldn't fall asleep because my skin was on fire! i took my temperature and it was 37,6 and i felt fine except this burning sensation in all my body. I had to get naked nearby an opened window and lay down there for full 3h to feel better! Have anybody ever experienced something like this? Fingers crossed for all of us this month!

5 years ago

Hello, Im new to the group. TTC # 1. This month we were researching Mucinex and it brought me to this site.

So I am on CD8 and just started taking my Mucinex with my daily prenatal, I will take it through O to make sure i get my cross hairs on FF by CD 15, then i will start eating Pineapple core from CD 16 -20, as well as keep my feet warm and covered.. bc i read somewhere that cold feet = cold uterus.

Ofcourse my bf thinks im completely crazy but why not try it

User image

5 years ago

Welcome zuvyte and keysha!!!hope your journey is short.

@zuvyte, it's like that you think everything could be a pregnancy symptom, I have been there done that. Now I don't track them and I wait to take test, or has saved me lots of money, been disappointed waY to many times. I am 9dpo as well AF hopefully will not show Saturday.

I would recommend tempting bbt.

@keysha, how long have yall been trying? I bought mucinex but havent tried it yet.

User image

When you 36 year cousins, daughter is 17 and pregnant die in November and it's not an April Fools joke.

User image

@bugttc we've been trying since November, so about 6 months, today is the 3rd day on Mucinex and i can def tell a difference in my CM

User image

5 years ago

@keyshawn, that's awesome that you can tell a difference. I did a baked soda wash this past cycle. Hoping to make my cm not kill the sperm, bc I think it is, which means I'm to acicid.

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo