Posts by Butterfly23

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

16dpo BFP dark as control line finally

Well I still refuse to admit I am pregnant cuz I don't want to jinx it but my newest test was perfect and the ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

13Dpo strong BFP but some slight brown tinted cm am I losing my baby?

Ok so I have been getting faint BFPs since 10dpo and each day they have got a bit darker but today the test wa ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

All is normal still no baby????

So I had the full blood work up and ultrasounds to make sure all my ummm plumbing was good to go and all the t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Advice on all natural ways to help get pregnant and stay pregnant

This cycle will one year of TTC since I lost my twins at 9 weeks I've had three positive hpts throughout TTC b ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Making a baby for my dad RIP dad

I am sad to say my father passed away suddenly of a heart attack the morning of June 24th only 3 days after be ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

dad has cancer must have a baby for him

Today I found out that my dad ( 70 ) has liver and pancreas cancer we don't yet know how bad or if it is anywh ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

14 months no baby yet

So AF came today so thus begins my 14th month of trying. The only good news is that I got in to see a gyno and ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Did anyone lose weight then get pregnant

I'm overweight and I was 50lbs less a year ago when I lost my twins at 9 weeks I'm concerned that being so hea ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Anyone get pregnant at 35 or over????

I'm turning 35 and last year lost twins at 9weeks and this site says at 35 I only have a 10% chance of getting ...

8 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Feeling hopeless

It's was my 7th cycle TTC and 2nd on 100mg of clomid I know I've ovulated both clomid cycles but nothing excep ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago