Posts by Butterfly23

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

16dpo BFP dark as control line finally

Well I still refuse to admit I am pregnant cuz I don't want to jinx it but my newest test was perfect and the ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

13Dpo strong BFP but some slight brown tinted cm am I losing my baby?

Ok so I have been getting faint BFPs since 10dpo and each day they have got a bit darker but today the test wa ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

All is normal still no baby????

So I had the full blood work up and ultrasounds to make sure all my ummm plumbing was good to go and all the t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Making a baby for my dad RIP dad

I am sad to say my father passed away suddenly of a heart attack the morning of June 24th only 3 days after be ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

dad has cancer must have a baby for him

Today I found out that my dad ( 70 ) has liver and pancreas cancer we don't yet know how bad or if it is anywh ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

14 months no baby yet

So AF came today so thus begins my 14th month of trying. The only good news is that I got in to see a gyno and ...

1 Comment      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Feeling hopeless

It's was my 7th cycle TTC and 2nd on 100mg of clomid I know I've ovulated both clomid cycles but nothing excep ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Will it ever happen ????

Right now I'm sitting up in the middle of the night sleepless knowing AF is coming and I had a BFN a few days ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Symptom spotting is pretty much impossible with depression

So I figured out that I have no idea if any symptoms are real. My new depression med makes me feel like I will ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Feel like God hates me….False BFP lol FUCK

Well AF just showed up right on time like midnight the day she was to come lol guess she didn't want to waste ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago