Community post

Journal

13Dpo strong BFP but some slight brown tinted cm am I losing my baby?

Ok so I have been getting faint BFPs since 10dpo and each day they have got a bit darker but today the test was super positive like no question but the same time I was waiting for the test to cook ( 9pm ) I noticed a bit of light brown tinted cm…no red but I am freaking out. I would think the test would not get darker if I was losing this pregnancy but I am still scared. It's now 130am and my cervix is low not open though AF due sept 2 ( cervix been moving lots everyday ) the cm has become lighter and less but I am scared to go to sleep I don't want to wake up with red everywhere. I have read everything lots saying its fine some saying its bad I will call my doctor in the morning but I don't even know if they will see me yet though its been 16 months of trying. Has this happened to anyone please help me I am shaking my HPTs are up to see.

1 Comment • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Even my last I had some spotting early on and my third I did at 7 weeks and both were just fine. I know it's hard not to stress about it but it really can be a normal part of pregnancy sometimes. Your tests are getting darker for now so let that ease your anxiety for now. And try to enjoy!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo