Community post

Journal

All is normal still no baby????

So I had the full blood work up and ultrasounds to make sure all my ummm plumbing was good to go and all the tests came back perfect. My doc put me on Letrozole I started last month didn't get pregnant but got all the crazy side affects. I got my CD21 blood work last cycle also for progesterone levels and it was 47.7 since I have no clue what that meant I called the doc and they told me I for sure ovulated so no need to up my dose just keep trying….I am glad everything is normal but I have been trying for 16 cycles so when they tell me to keep trying I get frustrated. I know I need to lose weight but I was heavy when I got pregnant before and I know people far bigger that are preggo. I think if anything its stress related planning my dads celebration of life is hard, plus I have depression and anxiety so I am trying very hard to be calm but ovulation is soon and I just feel hopeless.

0 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo