Community post

Journal

dad has cancer must have a baby for him

Today I found out that my dad ( 70 ) has liver and pancreas cancer we don't yet know how bad or if it is anywhere else he went into hospital for a sore foot and they told him he has cancer. My mom just finished her treatment for breast cancer this last november its just not fair. They have no grandkids my brother is autistic and doesn't want any kids so its up to me. My dad was so happy when I was pregnant before and I want him to have something to look forward to and fight for. I am trying so hard to get pregnant and now trying even harder because it would be so great for him. If this month doesn't work out I am gonna talk to the doctor about how i can make this happen faster there might not be that much time. I am so scared today was such a bad day I didn't want to have sex but did it twice hopping that something will happen.

2 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Keep your head up Butterfly. I have my fingers crossed for you. Really hoping for your BFP this month.

6 years ago

I'm so sorry for the pain you and your family are going through. I think you should see your GP anyway because obviously you're under a lot of stress and s/he can help you navigate getting pregnant while under these emotional pressures. I wish you the best of luck and I really hope that your parents both get better.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo