Community post

Journal

Making a baby for my dad RIP dad

I am sad to say my father passed away suddenly of a heart attack the morning of June 24th only 3 days after being told he had cancer. He never had a chance to walk me down the isle and he had no grandkids. I feel like I let him down. I am trying very hard to make a baby for him and hope wherever he is when it happens he is happy.

2 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I am so sorry for your loss but you didn't let him down. He loved you and was proud of you. Of course he will be watching over you and will rejoice at all the happy moments in your life. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, he would want you to be well. Take the time to heal and process what;s happened. Be kind to yourself. My thoughts are with you.

6 years ago

I'm very sorry for your loss. I know your dad will be happy when you do get that baby. Don't put pressure on yourself, hugs!

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo