Community post

Journal

16dpo BFP dark as control line finally

Well I still refuse to admit I am pregnant cuz I don't want to jinx it but my newest test was perfect and the brown cm has almost gone…I am so tired too. I am also very scared I want things to be ok I can't deal with more sadness. Not sure when to tell people I don't want to even tell my family until after my dads celebration of life. Then I think everyone else can wait until and ultrasound says everything is ok. Can this be real?

2 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I'm with you!! Congrats Lady I just got 2 BFP last night! I can't even believe it. I'm also not telling anyone until my first ultra sound no jinxing!!

6 years ago

Congrats! I'm 6w6d and I still haven't told anyone, even after an ultrasound and hearing the HB on doppler. It's a beautiful secret for me and I'm enjoying every minute. I hope this pregnancy brings you joy after so much pain.

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo